Tuesday, December 27, 2011

when someone say no



I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long.If you could look through my eyes and see what i see, you would realize why i love you. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another.Our love has been assaulted many times, and I am convinced that it is true because the longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you again. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind.


LOVE IS BLIND.

Love is beautiful,everybody will say it too. But when you jump into it, you only see people crying, screaming only a few is smiling. At first, i thought love will make my life well pretty. My friend said when you love someone don't let it go, fight for it until you get it. But how  if someone say no to your choice. * like your mom. If your mom say please find someone older than you, or DIRECTLY SAY TO YOU, 'I DONT LIKE HIM. What should you act? At the same time there is someone is waiting for you for a long time without you realized it early.

LOVE IS SUFFERING 

YOU, I'M SORRY

No comments:

Post a Comment